STARBUCKS

Coffee is all I want in the early morning,
Or say the first thing I want after I wake up.
Coffee is an addiction to me,
Or say the boon in my life.
Coffee is something I'm ready to have it always,
Or say the best part of my day.
Coffee is what I look around for everytime,
Or say I'm ready to have it with all tantrums.
Coffee is always good with all food,
Or say it's made with a blessing.

When this coffee means so much to us... Then why not going for the best?
STARBUCKS... The place serves the best coffee in the world.
Ranks 1st in the world and apart from this fame they still have the same vertues as Lyman.
Customers never gets disappointed from this place it's all I can bet you as they believe the customers their reason to be a brand.
Smile is all they pass and enjoy in every serve and making each coffee. Also customer smile too.

Comments

Popular Posts